IGP Vi de Terra Mallorca
TYPE OF WINE
Still young white.
Chardonnay, Viognier, Prensal Blanc and Sauvignon Blanc.
2019 summer was dry and soft, perfect for the maturation and phytosanitary conditions of the berries. The grapes were harvested from the 8th till the 26th August less the Prensal Blanc that was harvested the 10th September.
Grapes were selected and harvested by hand in vineyards near to the winery, in Porreres (Mallorca – Balearic Islands). Traditional methods without no yeast and no bacteria added, only with spontaneous fermentation respecting Demeter defined rules. The fermentation by controlled temperature of the varieties in inox tanks were done by separated, blending them at the end of the process.
- Visual: Pale yellow with green flashes. Limpid and bright. Tears in the glass can be appreciated.
- Nose: High intensity, floral and tropical aromas like banana (Chardonnay), lychee (Viognier) and pineapple (Prensal). At the end leaves pleasant balsamic and bush memories, typical of the Sauvignon Blanc variety.
- Mouth: It’s a fresh wine, well balanced with a good structure.
- Service temperature: 8-12 ᵒC. It can be warmer but preferably not colder.
- Wine and food pairing: It can be drinked as a long drink, as an apperitive and aswell as paired with salads, fishes, pastas, white meats and/or vegan food in general.