Protected Geographical Indication IGP Vi de la Terra de Mallorca.
TYPE OF WINE
Hand-selected grapes collected in the vineyards of the Son Dagueta farm in Porreres (Majorca). Traditional winemaking methods without adding yeast or lactic acid bacteria. Ecological and biodynamic production (according to DEMETER standards).Fermentation and ageing at controlled temperature.
12 to 15 months in new French oak barrels. At least 15 months in the bottle.
- Visual: Ruby red with some violet touch in thin layer. Medium intensity – high.
- Nose: The nose is clearly representative of the variety, as aromas of ripe black fruit emerge, as well as a slightly spaced touch. Subsequently, a slightly smoky and roasted touch contributed by the barrel aging is appreciated.
- Mouth: The palate confirms the perfect balance of the wine, with concentrated aromas of ripe black fruits, supported by an integrated structure of tannins and a well-balanced acidity. The perfect integration of the barrel in aging is confirmed.
- Service temperature: 15 – 17 or approximately.
- Pairing and harmony: Red meats, stews, sausages and cured cheeses, mostly.