IGP Vi de la Terra Mallorca.
TYPE OF WINE
40% Callet, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Merlot, 20% Syrah
Handpicked and selected grapes from our vineyards situated in Porreres (Mallorca – the Balearic Islands). Traditional winemaking methods without the addition of yeasts or bacteria. Fermentation and keeping at controlled temperatures.
10 months aging in 3 year old French oak barrels.
- Visual: brick red, light disk (indication of age). Medium-low intensity.
- Nose: aromas of black, smoky fruits from the barrel aging are detected, some herbal aromas.
- Palate: a good balance, noting the acidity at the end and smooth tannins.
- Service temperature: 15 – 17ᵒ C approximately.
- Pairing: game, meats and poultry, including fatty fish. Also, pasta and rice dishes